Get to know your Cricut Machine. This one-on-one 2 hour class is for the Cricut Maker and Cricut Explore Air 2.
This is entry level and you will learn the following basics:
- Intro to machine basics
- Intro to blade types
- Intro to different mat types
- Intro to basic tools & buttons in Design Space
- How to weld, unite, group your projects
- How to adjust cut settings
- How to save projects & place in Collections
- Review different types of vinyl and cardstock
- Review of different transfer paper types
- Review of tips and tricks for vinyl weeding and application
Participants will use various crafting implements. Supplies are provided unless noted otherwise. Cell phones must be placed on silent during class.
Class location is in Manchaca, Texas 78652. Once class is paid you will be contacted to schedule your 1x1 class time.
*There are no refunds. You may reschedule at a minimum of 48 hours notice.
*Running late? You may not join class and will not receive a refund if more than 15 minutes late. This is a courtesy & out of fairness to all attendees. Be here and ready to begin on time.
No call/no shows forfeit class fee.
To Cancel and/or reschedule you must text 512-680-6602
We may be using sharp and hot items for our project. By registering you agree to not hold venue of class, instructor or property owner liable for any injuries, damages or lost items. You also consent for photos and videos to be used and possibly posted on social media of our great time!